Frequently Asked Questions
The New Jersey wrongful death lawyers of Levinson Axelrod, P.A. understand how devastating the loss of a loved one can be. Therefore, we have compiled the following list of commonly asked questions and answers to help ease the confusion you may be feeling during this difficult time. If your question is not here, please check back soon, as we will periodically be updating the site with new questions and answers.
If you need your question answered immediately, please contact our offices today at 800-346-5529.
- How much compensation can I expect to receive?
- Are construction accidents common in wrongful death lawsuits?
- Why do wrong diagnoses happen?
- What head injuries are compensated by a wrongful death lawsuit?
- Are the families of drunk driving accident victims eligible for compensation?
- Is someone else responsible for my loved one’s death due to defective drugs?
- Is it worth it to file a lawsuit?
- What constitutes a surgical error?
- If a pilot error caused a deadly crash, do I qualify for compensation?
- How much does a funeral cost?
- What options are available if my loved one was killed by medical malpractice?
- What is reckless driving?
- If our loved one was killed in a work-related accident, can we seek compensation?
- What if my deceased loved one was the sole financial provider?
- How do I know if an attorney is right for me?
- What is my role for the duration of my case?
- What costs am I facing after a loved one dies?
- How long will my case take?
- What is a tort?
- Should I hire a wrongful death attorney?
- What is the statute of limitations?